OUR INVESTMENTS in private equity span a diverse set of industries, but at their core, are based on a similar set of fundamental attributes. We seek to partner with management teams and founders that have a demonstrated track record of success. We strive to unlock value by identifying great companies that have the ability to be excellent through both financial and operational growth.
We are attracted to prospective investment opportunities across a variety of industries that possess strong products or services, a defined market niche, and the potential for significant growth in revenue and cash flow.
- Rick A. Pederson Chief Strategy Officer and Managing Director
- Eric B. Wolf Managing Director, Buyout
- Greg J. Hiatrides Managing Director, Buyout
- Bo W. Sutton Director, Buyout
- Robert L. Fortier Vice President, Buyout
- Jon-Christian M. Miller Vice President, Buyout
- Adrienne Leonard Senior Associate, Buyout
- Griffin S. Midler Associate, Buyout
Revenue of $10 to $100 million
EBITDA of $3 to $15 million
U.S. Rocky Mountains, Midwest, Southwest, and Canada
- Industriesof Interest
The portfolio companies selected for these case studies are a sampling and have been chosen solely based on objective non-performance-based criteria and are intended solely to illustrate the breadth and depth of Bow River Capital’s investment strategies and experience. It should not be assumed that any future investments will be profitable or will equal the performance of the investments identified above. The reader should not assume that an investment mentioned above is or will be profitable. Past performance is not indicative of future results.